Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Makeup

Happy first day of APRIL!!!! I love April, it just makes me want to sing lalalalala. Oh and Happy Birthday to my brother, that's right he is an April Fools baby.
I went this week and bought me some new make up. I ran into a girl i went to high school with and just so happen she worked at the Estee lauder makeup counter. So after a little conversion and question asking she talked me into trying there new mineral makeup called Nutritious.

I was a little wary of trying it since i have not changed makeup since i was in high school and since the foundation is a powder and not liquid. So today is my first day wearing it and I'm still not too sure on it. I really want to love it but, i just don't know yet. So have any of you tried it yet?
I did get this really cute free gift with it so i think it may have been worth it.
Ok so i have set my appointment to meet with the wonderful cake lady now i just have to pick a cake. I again just cant decide which one (i see a trend here) So here are some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment