Sorry I've been MIA here lately its just that life has taken a busy street the past couple of months. It just seems like everyday there is just so much to do. The BF and i are house hunting and we have found a couple that we really love. We actually go Saturday to meet our realtor to look at the inside of the houses. This will be the first home for the both of us and we are just so excited about moving things along. FYI just 8 months till our wedding and i really need to get my butt in gear. Anyways i have a couple of pictures to share of some things i have been doing lately and i made a little trip to Michael's and bought a couple of really exciting things that i just have to share.
First i bought my garter that i will be keeping. FI is a huge Alabama Football Fan and i found this a couple of months ago and had forgotten about it. I think it will be cute because it will match his cake and thanks to my sweet FI for being my arm model (no i don't have really hairy arms LOL). Then on my Michael's run today i found these cute iron on's. I am going to use the "I DO" and iron these on a cute pair of white panties. I may use the other for a cute hoodie or something. 
I also bought a picture frame from Michael's that you have your guest write you messages on the mat. I saw these a couple of months ago and just had to have one. So thanks to a 50% off coupon i got me one of these little cuties. I am going to put it on a stand in our reception area for our guest to sign. Finally, I finally finished my card box (yeah) actually i should say the FI and i have finished it because he did a lot of help. I think it turned out to be really cute and i cant wait to put my E-Pic's in it and show it off. Well off to eat some lasagna that i made for the FI. Hope everyone is having a great week and i sure have missed blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the "i do" IS SUPER CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteCute garter! Oh...and I love those wreaths you posted in that last post. I bought some wreaths from Hobby Lobby and haven't decided what I am going to do with them yet, but I really love your idea...except with my daisies. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeletethe fiance and I have started house hunting also. who knew this would be so hard?! :)
ReplyDelete