Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bridal Portraits

Have i mentioned how much i love my wedding dress. It just make me so happy. I got my portraits back from my photographer and i am just in love with myself LOL. I love my pictures and really just want to show them to my future hubby but, i just have to resist. Want to check them out??? Well here is a sneak peak http://www.kimlawsonphotography.blogspot.com/ this is my photographer's website and by the way she does amazing pictures. I am so excited for her to take my wedding pictures and i cant wait to see how they turn out. So now just to decide on one to put on a canvas (awww decisions decisions). Did i mention i have 4 months till the big day!!!!
Have you had your bridal portraits done yet? How did you like yours?

Soon to be Mrs. M

1 comment: