Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Martha Stewart

Ok so i was searching yesterday and i came across the Martha Stewart website. Who would have know that she does wedding stuff :) Ok Ok too all of you who are going duh! well i don't get to watch Martha and i don't read her magazine so i had no clue. Anyways she has some great stuff on that website. I found this clip art that's lace http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/photogallery/lace-projects

This was just the cutest thing i have ever seen. I also found some really good ideas on her website to use this lace print with. Go Martha Go Martha you are the bomb.com
Ok here are some of the pictures from the site of ways she used this print oh and she gives you instruction on how to do it.

Now i don't know about you but, i have the sweetest little flower girl Miss Maddie and i just think that if i was really DIY impaired this little dress(except it would have to be in white) would be so cute on her.

Oh and i have officially asked all my brides maid's, Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor to be in my wedding. Man oh Man some of them were hard to ask but, some knew they were going to be in my wedding. I felt like i was proposing to them LOL. Joseph has officially asked all of his groomsman and best man also(i think and hope). Now, it will be a piece of cake from here on out. Ok who am i kidding :)

I promise i will have pic's of my DIY's soon. I am in the process of doing three at once plus work two jobs and go to school. I will tell you what I'm working on thought. I am creating our monogram and have a couple just have not picked which one i want to use. Also, i am working on some water bottle labels. I will put the water bottles in the girls and guys dressing area with the day of stuff. Also, i am still working on this dang card box. Soon i promise i will have the pics up. Ok what do you guys think of this idea? That's right, that's her crinny or slip (whatever you want to call it). Mine will be pink thought. Ok what you think of it????Sorry i cant remember where i found this at. If its your let me know and of coarse i will give you the credit.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colored slip! neat idea!
    By the way..I made a blog :)

    ReplyDelete