Welcome to my blog and my first blog post ever. I am planning my wedding to the man of my dreams and my best friend. I am currently working on our monogram and i am thinking of trying a DIY monogram isle runner for the church but we will just have to see about this one. I am still trying to pick out some reception centerpieces and have found a few that i really love but just can pick one. The one's i love are: ( I think the first one is too small but just thought it was too cute not to show you guys)





I have also picked out a couple of arrangements to use in the church and guess what here a little pic for you to check out. I just cant decide if i want all white flowers or the colored. 



My receptions flower and ceremony flowers will more then likely be a DIY project too. Anyways what do you guys think. More to come soon! Oh and all of the pictures are from two of the best sites ever the knot.com or Brides.com and if i have used your picture without giving you credit feel free to shoot me an email and i will give you the credit.

No comments:
Post a Comment