Well i have been looking and looking through tons of magazines and just could not find "the one," so i decided to go and just try some on to get some ideas of what i like and don't like. We went to three different wedding shops in town on Saturday. The first one i did not find anything at all and was very disappointed. The next shop i found a very beautiful Casablanca dress that was beautiful but i just did not think it was "the one" but my mom and SIL just loved the dress. So finally we went to the last shop for the day and i found a beautiful ivory dress that did not need any alterations at all and it was 1/2 off (perfect). I just could not decide if it was the dress. The only thing i was against was that it was ivory and not white, which was very important to me being that i am having a very traditional wedding. So i decided to sleep on it. The next day we went to Davids Bridal and i found THE DRESS!!! I was so happy and excited. I loved the dress and so did my mom and everyone else. I really was not ready to purchase a dress yet but, i could not just let this one go.
JOSEPH DO NOT LOOK PAST THIS POINT!!
I'M SERIOUS JOSEPH DON'T LOOK!
YOU WILL HAVE TO SEEK THE WRATH OF ME, MY MOM AND YOUR MOM IF YOU DO!!!
OK LAST CHANCE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK FROM HERE ON OUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment