Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pew Decorations

My next DIY project will be something to use along the sides of the church isle. I have looked into a couple of different options and here is some of the one's that i have trying to pick between.


I have got to give it to Martha Stewart she's got it going on with the wedding DIY. These pictures are from her website and i just thought they were so pretty.









This is a pew pomanders, thanks for the picture from weddingobsession.com. I love these and just think they look so pretty. Now i just have to figure out which will hang better from the pew's at the church.




I finally went out and bought the supplies to make my photo card box. I will post some pictures of the final product later.

To do list for next week:
1. decide on a photographer (I'm down to two)
2. Talk with a caterer about mine & Joseph's cake
3. Visit Hobby Lobby for some tall candle pillars
4. decide on which pew decorations i want to use
5. Construct photo card box and post pictures for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment