Sunday, April 26, 2009

DIY




I finally did one of my DIY projects. This is one of the two reefs that will be hanging on the front door of the church. This is just my mock up for now and i think i still need to do some changes. I also started working on some of my candles that will be sitting on the tables at the reception but, they are not camera ready yet.
Cost Breakdown:
Hydrangeas - 2.00 each total of 12.00
grapevine reef - $3.00
greenery- paid 2.00 but used less the half so I'm not including in the cost.
Total - 15.00 which i found are on sale at Hobby Lobby for 35.00 ea. So i think i saved some $$$$
What do you think of my pretty little DIY?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! Seriously, you should go into business selling those! Have you thought about etsy.com? :)

    ReplyDelete