So I did a little cleaning up on my computer and found some old pictures from research to find the perfect dress. I thought it was be pretty neat to check out what some vintage wedding gowns looked like. So I thought i would give you a little entertainment and may be a little laugh.
First up is the
1950's wedding dresses. Check out Audrey Hepburn. I think this dress is just so vintage and cute. Look how small the girls waist was WOW!! The picture on the right is of Grace Kelly at her royal wedding in Monaco in 1956.


Next we have the
1960's 
. This dress reminds me so much of my mother's wedding dress. Just think lots of tulle veils, and lace everywhere. I have three words for the 1960's
Peace, love, Freedom!
Then we have the
1970's 
. Check out those sleeves on the wedding gowns.

Then we have
1980's. 
I wonder if my FI would go for the blue suite????
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and thanks for traveling through the blast from the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment