Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Look out here we come.

We picked our HONEYMOON SPOT!!!!! I am so excited about going. The final decision was (DRUM ROLL PLEASE)
We will be going to the Nassau, Bahamas!!!!! I cant wait to go. We are either going to go on a cruise or fly there. J has been to the Bahamas before on a cruise and he really wanted to go again. So I was pretty much convinced about going. I am just so glad we finally decided where we both wanted to go. We have not booked yet but hope to very soon. I just hope and pray that it all works out. Cant you see both of us soaking up the sand in the Bahamas? I am just not sure who we should go through to book our flights or cruise? Any suggestions??? So where will you be going on your honeymoon???





I love flip flops and i think i know a few pretty girls that will really enjoy these on my wedding day too. That why i will be visiting Old Navy on March 23 to pick some of these up and they are only $1.00 woo hoo. Thanks to Brides on a Budget for sharing!!!


I plan on buying me a pair in the turquoise to match my bathing suit.
We are going to Gulf Shores in a couple of weeks and boy I cant wait to go. I bought me a cute bathing suit that is a light turquoise so these little babies will match perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. how are the flip flops only $1?? Please fill me in! I love good sales :)

    ReplyDelete