Happy Cinco de Mayo Everyone!
I know i have been a very bad blogger but, I have just had so much going on. Last night I went to my last class for the semester and took my final. Also, we have been closing the month at work and my dance class is getting ready for there Spring recital. So I have just been busy busy busy.
Actually my dance class will be doing a in school performance Wednesday and then there recital is Friday. Oh and i dread it!!!! I just don't think they are ready at all and we decided this year that we would just do the recital at the elementary school instead of renting out Bama theater like we've done in the past 10 years or so to save on money. Also, i have a big problem with the other dance teacher so we may have a little drama this afternoon during practice. I know save the drama for your mommy but, i just have some issues with how this lady treats our students and I feel its my right to let her know how i feel.
So my maid of honor who i have know since i was brought into the world sent me a text message letting me know that she would not be able to be in my wedding. I knew that it may be an issue when i asked her. She is going to get her Masters in Social Work and will have to go to school every Saturday for a year and since our wedding is on Saturday she wont be able to make it. I am understanding but, I'm not. It hurt my feelings that she did not call me and tell me instead of sending me a text message.
Now, I'm not sure what to do, I still need another bridesmaid or a Maid of Honor. I have a few suggestions but just don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or ask someone that i am not that close to. So what do you think i should do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

my opinion (if it counts for anything) = choose 1 more bridesmaid and pick one of the others to be the maid of honor. Wow...can't believe she did it over a text message. so sorry :(
ReplyDelete